Protecting your privacy is important to CARING ORGANIZER, LLC ("CARING"). This Policy explains how CARING collects, uses, and discloses the personal information you may provide while using CARING’s Web site. It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through our Website and any links on our Website to the Websites of Service Providers. Any personal information you provide to us or to our Service Provider will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented.
1. By using or submitting information to CARING through or in connection with our Web site, you signify your consent to CARING’S collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with this Policy, you may not use any or submit information to CARING through our Website.
Information Automatically Collected
2. Non-Personal Information - As is typical with many Websites, CARING’S Website automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding Website users, such as the date and time you access CARING’s Website, the Internet address of the website from which you linked to CARING’s Web site, the operating system you are using, the Web site pages read and images viewed, and any content you post to or download from the Web site. This non-personal information is used for Website and system administration purposes and to improve the Website. Non-personal information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
3. Cookies - The Website uses "cookies", a technology that stores a small amount of information on a Web site user’s computer to permit the Web site to recognize future visits using that computer. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Website. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of CARING’s Website (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized Web page content and information for your use and otherwise facilitate your experience. CARING may engage third parties to provide cookies that collect information regarding Website use. You may choose to decline cookies generally if your browser permits but doing so may affect your use of CARING’S Website and your ability to access certain features.
Personal Information You Specifically Provide
4. Your Personal Information - During your use of CARING’s Website, including your registration as an CARING Client, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information such as your personal name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, and credit card information (credit card only for vendors) for purposes such as facilitating communications with you or facilitating your use of CARING’s Website. If you choose not to provide certain requested personal information, you will not be able to register as an CARING Client or use certain features of the Website. .
5. Use of Your Personal Information - CARING may use your personal information to contact and correspond with you, respond to your communications, provide services to you, facilitate and enhance your use of CARING’s Website, facilitate transactions, and as otherwise permitted by law. CARING may develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of our Website. Additionally, CARING may keep a record of all communications with you.
6. E-mails from CARING - If you register as CARING Client, then CARING may send to you, from time to time, e-mail or other communications containing information about CARING and and other matters CARING believes will interest you. At any time you may ask CARING to stop sending you e-mail and other information by sending your request by e-mail to email@example.com. From time to time CARING may also send to you e-mail containing important information regarding the Website, which you may not opt out of receiving.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Information - CARING may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and as otherwise permitted by applicable law: a. Disclosure to Authorizing Persons - If you use the Website on behalf of another person or organization (such as your employer), CARING may provide your personal information to that authorizing person/organization. CARING has no control over the use of your personal information by the authorizing person/organization, and that use is not subject to this Policy. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person/organization on whose behalf you use the Website, you may not use the Website.
b. Disclosure to Service Providers - CARING may provide your personal information to its Service Providers for use in connection with the operation of the Website and for the benefit of the Client.. CARING may also disclose certain of your personal information to service providers that analyze Web site use. CARING requires its Service Providers to agree to use your personal information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. You can opt out of certain (but not all) of those disclosures by clicking here and following the appropriate procedure.
c. Disclosure in Business Transfers - CARING may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its business. As part of that sale or transfer, CARING may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. CARING has no liability for the acquiring organization’s use and disclosure of your personal information. If at any time you do not wish CARING to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
d. Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure - CARING may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where CARING has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to its legal counsel. CARING has no control over, or liability for, those persons’ use and disclosure of your personal information, and that use and disclosure is not subject to this Policy.
8. Depersonalized Information - CARING may use personal information to create non-personal information regarding the use of the Websites and related services. CARING may then disclose that non-personal information to other persons and permanently archive that non-personal information for future use.
9. Business Contact Information - To the extent permitted by law, the provisions of this Policy concerning "personal information" do not apply to information (such as your personal name, position or title, business address, business telephone number, business fax number and business e-mail address) which enable you to be contacted at a place of business.
10. Location of Information - CARING will store and process your personal information within our website database and with our 3rd party payment providers.
11. Securing Your Information - To help protect the confidentiality of your personal information, CARING employs reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Nevertheless, security risks cannot be eliminated and CARING cannot guarantee that your personal information will not be used or disclosed in ways not otherwise described in this Policy.
12. Accessing Your Personal Information - You may request access to your personal information and information about CARING’s collection, use and disclosure of that information by sendingyour request by e-mail to email@example.com. Subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law, you will be given reasonable access to your personal information within a reasonable time, and will be entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and to have it amended as appropriate. CARING attempts to keep its records as accurate and complete as possible. You can help us maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any changes to your personal information.
13. Other Websites– CARING’s Website will contain links to other Websites or Internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another web site. CARING has no responsibility or liability for or control over those other Websites or their collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, except as provided herein.
15. Former Users - If you stop using the Website or your permission to use the Website is terminated, CARING may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want CARING to stop sending you unsolicited e-mail and other information, please send your request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Policy Changes - To accommodate changes in the Websites, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in CARING’s discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. New versions of this Policy will be posted here. CARING’s collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. Your continued dealings with CARING or your use of the Website subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Policy. Accordingly, when you use the Website you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.